Intersect is a pivotal part of NSW research infrastructure. We provide robust, innovative and collaborative technology to support the world-class research at our member institutions. Intersect delivers storage and analysis platforms, custom engineering, expert consultation and training programs to hundreds of researchers every year.
Intersect provides professionally developed and operated services for university members and the wider research community. Services are targeted at enhancing the capability (skills) and capacity (resources) of institutions, disciplines and research groups.
We've reorganised our service offering to make it easier to understand how you can engage with our team across three phases of the eResearch lifecycle: Planning Research, Conducting Research and Post-Research. For more, see http://www.intersect.org.au/services-portfolio or download our brochure here.
The following training opportunities are open for enrolment:
- 31 Jul 2015: "Cleaning and Exploring your Data with Open Refine (for Sydney Medical School)" at USYD. Enrol now
- 31 Jul 2015: "Introduction to Regular Expressions (for Division of Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing and Pharmacy)" at USYD. Enrol now
- 4 Aug 2015: "Excel Fu: Excel For Researchers (for Division of Business)" at USYD. Enrol now
- 5-6 Aug 2015: "Software Carpentry: Unix, Python, Git" at UWS. Enrol now
- 10 Aug 2015: "Excel Fu: Excel For Researchers (for Division of Humanities and Social Sciences)" at USYD. Enrol now
- 12 Aug 2015: "Excel Fu: Excel For Researchers (Part 1)" at MQ. Contact your MQ eResearch Analyst
- 13 Aug 2015: "Excel Fu: Excel For Researchers" at UWS. Enrol now
- 20 Aug 2015: "Excel Fu: Excel For Researchers" at ACU Melbourne. Enrol now
- 20 Aug 2015: "Excel Fu: Excel for Researchers" at ACU Nth Sydney. Enrol now