Intersect is a pivotal part of NSW research infrastructure. We provide robust, innovative and collaborative technology to support the world-class research at our member institutions. Intersect delivers storage and analysis platforms, custom engineering, expert consultation and training programs to thousands of researchers every year.
Intersect provides professionally developed and operated services for university members and the wider research community.
Services are targeted at enhancing the capability (skills) and capacity (resources) of institutions, disciplines and research groups.
We've reorganised our service offering to make it easier to understand how you can engage with our team across three phases of the eResearch lifecycle: Planning Research, Conducting Research and Post-Research.
The following training opportunities are open for enrolment:
- 7 Oct 2015: "Cleaning and Exploring your Data with Open Refine" at UNE. Enrol now
- 7 Oct 2015: "Data Visualisation with Google Fusion Tables" at UNE. Enrol now
- 8-9 Oct 2015: "Introduction to Unix for HPC" at UNE. Enrol now
- 9 Oct 2015: "Cleaning and Exploring your Data with Open Refine" at USYD - Westmead. Enrol now
- 12 Oct 2015: "Excel Fu: Excel For Researchers" at USYD - St Leonards. Enrol now
- 13 Oct 2015: "Excel Fu: Excel For Researchers" at WSU - Campbelltown. Enrol now
- 14 Oct 2015: "Excel Fu: Excel For Researchers" at UNE. Enrol now