To provide up-to-date relevant legislative, ethical and security information specifically to the Australian health and medical research community, the Intersect-led national med.data.edu.au project undertook extensive research into the legislative and best practice landscape that impacts on data-driven human research in Australia. A new interactive guide is now available.
Intersect is a pivotal part of Australian research landscape.
We provide robust, innovative services and collaborative technology to support world-class research at our member organisations and in the wider research community.
Intersect delivers data storage, compute and analysis platforms, custom engineering, expert consulting and training programs to thousands of researchers every year.
See our corporate flyer here.
- 20 Sep 2016: "Parallel Programming for HPC" at LTU Bundoora. Enrol now
- 20 Sep 2016: "Excel Fu: Excel for Researchers" at UoN Callaghan. Enrol now
- 21-22 Sep 2016: "Introduction to Unix for HPC" at UNE Armidale.Enrol now
- 21-22 Sep 2016: "Software Carpentry" at UoN Callaghan. Enrol now
- 21 Sep 2016: "Intro to Unix" at USYD Camperdown. Enrol now
- 22 Sep 2016: "Powerful text searching and matching with Regexes" at Western Sydney: Penrith (Kingswood). Enrol now
- 22 Sep 2016: "Research Data Management" at Western Sydney: Penrith (Kingswood). Enrol now
- 22 Sep 2016: "Data Visualisation with Google Fusion Tables" at Western Sydney: Penrith (Kingswood). Enrol now
- 23 Sep 2016: "Introduction to Unix for HPC" at UoN Callaghan.Enrol now