Health Minister, the Hon. Sussan Ley announces membership of the MRFF Advisory Board today . The Advisory Board is responsible for developing strategy and funding Priorities for the fund.
Intersect is a pivotal part of Australian research landscape.
We provide robust, innovative services and collaborative technology to support world-class research at our member organisations and in the wider research community.
Intersect delivers data storage, compute and analysis platforms, custom engineering, expert consulting and training programs to thousands of researchers every year.
- 4 May 2016: "Data Visualisation with Google Fusion Tables" at UNSW Kensington. Enrol now
- 11 May 2016: "Cleaning & Exploring your data with Open Refine" at UNSW Kensington. Enrol now
- 11 May 2016: "Research Data Management" at Western Sydney: Campbelltown. Enrol now
- 12 May 2016: "Introduction to Programming with Python" at USYD Camperdown. Enrol now
- 13 May 2016: "Powerful text searching and matching with Regexes" at UNE Armidale. Enrol now
- 18 May 2016: "Introduction to Version Control with Git" at USYD Camperdown. Enrol now
- 19 May 2016: "Excel Fu: Excel for Researchers" at UNE Armidale. Enrol now
- 20 May 2016: "Excel Fu: Excel for Researchers" at LTU Bundoora.