Intersect is Australia's largest full-service eResearch support agency. We work closely with the research sector of NSW, including universities and relevant agencies.
Our RDSI node is in full production.
The latest statistics:
- Total number of approved collections: 62
- TBs approved: 5300
- TBs ingested: 837
NeCTAR Research Cloud
Intersect has completed evaluation of the responses to our RFQ for provision of the Intersect node of the NeCTAR Research Cloud. The Infrastructure Committee is reviewing the Evaluation Committee report and its recommendation will be put to the Intersect Board.
Local configuration is now in progress and we expect to move into full production by the end of the month when our internal QA is scheduled to be complete.
For more on our Infrastructure programs see here
The following sessions are scheduled to take place in the near future:
- 5 August 2014 "Cleaning & exploring your data with Open Refine" at UWS. Please register at https://intersect-1021.eventbrite.com.au
- 5 August 2014: "Data Visualisation with Google Fusion Tables" at UWS. Please register at http://intersect-1022.eventbrite.com.au
- 15 August 2014: "ANDS/Intersect Research Data Management Roundtable" at Intersect. Please RSVP to secure your place.
- 28 - 29 August 2014: "Introduction to Unix for HPC" at CSU Wagga Wagga. Please register at https://intersect-1025.eventbrite.com.au
- 25 - 26 August 2014: "Introduction to Unix for HPC" at CSU Bathurst. Please register at http://intersect-1026.eventbrite.com.au
- 10 October 2014: "Excel Fu" at SCU Lismore. Please register at http://intersect-1043.eventbrite.com.au