Intersect is a pivotal part of NSW research infrastructure. We provide robust, innovative and collaborative technology to support the world-class research at our member institutions. Intersect delivers storage and analysis platforms, custom engineering, expert consultation and training programs to hundreds of researchers every year.
We've reorganised our service offering to make it easier to understand how you can engage with our team across three phases of the eResearch lifecycle: Planning Research, Conducting Research and Post-Research. For more, see http://www.intersect.org.au/services-portfolio
RDSI/ Space merit subsidies reminder
Applicants who enjoy a merit allocation must begin their data ingestion into Space before 30th June 2015. We understand that many successful applicants may not be able to do so within these timeframes. If this is you, we’re asking you to voluntarily release your allocation for redistribution to other projects in the interests of resource efficiency. Please speak with your Intersect eResearch Analyst or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following training opportunities are open for enrolment:
- 30 Jun 2015: "Excel Fu: Excel for Researchers" at MQ. Contact your MQ eResearch Analyst
- 2 Jul 2015: "Cleaning and Exploring your Data with Open Refine" at MQ. Contact your MQ eResearch Analyst
- 6 Jul 2015: "Intro to Unix for HPC" at UTS. Enrol now
- 6 Jul 2015: "Introduction to Unix for HPC" at UNSW. Enrol now
- 7 Jul 2015: "Excel Fu: Excel for Researchers" at MQ. Contact your MQ eResearch Analyst
- 8 Jul 2015: "Cleaning and Exploring your Data with Open Refine" at UNSW. Enrol now
- 8 Jul 2015: "Data Visualisation with Google Fusion Tables" at UNSW. Enrol now
10 Jul 2015: "Excel Fu: Excel For Researchers" at UNSW. Enrol now
- For the full training schedule, see http://www.intersect.org.au/training