Intersect is a pivotal part of Australian research landscape.
We provide robust, innovative services and collaborative technology to support world-class research at our member organisations and in the wider research community.
Intersect delivers data storage, compute and analysis platforms, custom engineering, expert consulting and training programs to thousands of researchers every year.
See our corporate flyer here.
- 16 Aug 2017: "Data Visualisation with Google Fusion Tables" at UNE Armidale. Enrol now
- 16 Aug 2017: "Research Data Management" at Western Sydney: Hawkesbury. Enrol now
- 21 Aug 2017: "Excel Fu: Excel for Researchers" at UNSW Kensington. Enrol now
- 25 Aug 2017: "Using Databases and SQL" at LTU Bundoora. Enrol now
- 28 Aug 2017: "Research Data Management" at UNSW Kensington. Enrol now
- 28 Aug 2017: "Using Databases and SQL" at UNSW Kensington. Enrol now
- 30 Aug 2017: "Introduction to Programming with Python" at USYD Camperdown. Enrol now
For the full training schedule, see Energy.intersect.org.au/training